Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Our happy family.

A couple weeks ago we took Phoenix to church for the first time.
Phoenix will be 7 weeks old on Saturday and is getting big so fast. He has quite the personality. In the past week he has started smiling so much. I know I am biased but I think he is one of the best looking babies I have ever see. We will be having Phoenix' blessing on June 28th at 6pm. We have decided to make it more special and sacred we would have it outside of sacrament and share it with only people that we knew. It will either be in Holladay at Richard's grandparents house or at their ward building. Anyone that is interested in coming is more than welcome, just let us know.
















On Wednesday we are heading to Fort Walton Beach Florida. It is in the pan handle on the Gulf of Mexico. I am so excited to take a vacation and go to the beach. Last year we went to Orlando and we were so busy every day with parks that we didn't have much time to just relax. We just decided last week that we are going, it will be fun to take Phoenix to the beach.
Growing up in Georgia we went to Florida alot and I really miss it. Last year was Richard's first time in the south, I think he secretly really loves it and wants to move there. I would really love to live in the south again. I am very much still a southern girl so I am glad I have the opportunity to go back. We will report when we get back!! We love all of you, thank you for being our friends even though with Phoenix here we probably really suck as friends. I hope you can forgive us, slowly things are getting back to normal and we are getting used to being parents so hopefully we can start being sociable again.

8 comments:

reagan: said...

He is so cute! have fun on your vaca!~

whitnie said...

What a cute baby boy! I can't believe we still haven't seen him :( -whit

T-rev said...

He really is quite a Baby!!!!!!

Shannon said...

He is getting so big! I was SO happy that you came to XanGo to show him off - I just wish I had more time to hold him. Please come back!

The Rindi's said...

He is way cute!! I'm sorry we can't be there for the blessing! Also I'm real jealous you are going to the beach. I want to go on a vacation so bad!! I hope pheonix enjoys the beach!!

scott and jessica doman said...

He is so so cute! I haven't even seen him yet. But have fun in Flordia. Haha thats funny I am sure Richard would like it in the south if you were to move there. :) Well anytime u want to hang out, just let me know! Its fun being parents hu? And its okay if u dont feel like hanging out with anyone, except your little family!

em said...

Oh Kerra...HE IS SO CUTE!!! Seriously, what a doll you two have.

Lyndsie and Daniel said...

He has such an adorable smile! Good work, guys. Hope you have a fun trip.